Full-Time Youth Support Worker
Te Pou Kaitiaki a Maui
A new service for Rangatahi transitioning from Oranga Tamariki care to independence has been established in Whakatane.
We are seeking applications from individuals who can relate to Rangatahi (Young People) on their own level, able to interact with empathy and understanding to achieve a programme of support mechanisms that may include ongoing study, housing solutions, work options and social support systems and a range of activities.
You may have:
- Experience working with rangatahi.
- Existing networks
- Knowledge of community organisations and support systems
- A desire to study toward a degree qualification in field of social work and registration
- A willingness to extend your practice of te reo me o nga tikanga o Mataatua
- A strong desire to help rangatahi achieve their full potential
If you are seeking a new challenge that offers you the ability to work for one of the regions leading Iwi providers then apply now – check out our website at https://nash.org.nz and either download the position description and application form or phone 07 3060096.
We are offering competitive pay and an amazing team to work with – Join us today!
How to Apply
To apply for this job go to: www.tetohuoteoraongatiawa.recruitmenthub.co.nz & enter ref code: 4999798. Applications close 28 February 2020
93 total views, 7 today