Permanent Youth Community Support Worker
Reference #: 190311 YCSW
Applications close on: Fri 29 Mar 2019 at 5pm
We are looking for a caring and understanding Youth Community Support Worker to join our Service Delivery team, based in Auckland.
- An engaging and positive personality
- An ability to listen
- Friendly and approachable manners
- Treats people with respect
- Positive role model
- Skills and experience to liaise, collaborate, facilitate and develop linkages with government, relevant community and clinical services, health and other professionals in relation to participant needs.
- Experience in writing succinct case notes, follow up and documentation while using a Client Information Management System and other reporting platforms
- Case management experiences with the ability to coordinate services working within a case management or care coordination framework
The successful applicant will be a fun, caring, compassionate person with a great sense of responsibility and a commitment to providing the highest quality of care.
**Applicants for this position MUST have NZ Permanent Visa or Citizenship and Full NZ Driver licence**
How to ApplyVisit www.mahitahi.co.nz for an Application form and Position Description. Email your Resume, Cover letter and completed Application form to email@example.com by Fri 29 Mar 2019 at 5pm.
177 total views, 7 today