Full-Time Wellness Coach
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Wellness Coach- Support Stream Team
- Auckland central
- Permanent Fulltime 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Our client is an NGO who provides a diverse and innovative range of community mental health services in Auckland region.
They have an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly motivate and experienced wellness professional to join their community based wellness support service. As the Wellness Coach, you will be providing practical support to individuals and families recovering from a mental health illness.
The Wellness Coach will engage and work closely with our clients to make positive changes in all areas of their life, including household management, employment, diet and exercise through to developing wellness tools and mindfulness techniques
The ideal candidates will possess necessary skills to motivate and encourage our clients to overcome challenges. In addition:
- A Health related degree level qualification is preferred (e.g. Social Work, Psychology)
- Experience working in a health/wellness role
- Knowledge and understanding of wellness strategies (e.g. CBT, ACT, sensory modulation, mindfulness)
- Active listening/counselling skills
- Some flexibility to work after hours at times
You will need to demonstrate that you have:
- Respect for others and a non-judgement manner;
- The ability to engage with clients and support them to achieve their goals;
- Previous counselling and coaching experience
- Ability to work with a diverse group of clients
- Be a confident decision maker in crisis situations
As the successful applicant, you will be enjoying working in an open, supportive, culturally astute environment, where staff are valued and encouraged to exceed their personal best in everything they do.
It is essential that the applicants have NZ Permanent Residence, full and clean driver’s licence and clean police record.
How to ApplyPlease forward your updated CV and Covering Letter to Tiare Kopa email: email@example.com or ph: 09 6321108.
5013 total views, 1 today