NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Are you an experienced videographer who creates content with heart?
- Keen to produce all kinds of video content, from social media snippets to mini documentaries?
- Join a creative and passionate team, at an organisation that supports and develops your career
As our in-house Videographer, you’ll produce engaging, high-quality video content across our digital channels to engage with the New Zealand public.
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It’s to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It’s to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we’ll be there.
You’ll have an important role as our video content specialist, collaborating closely with our channel and content experts to deliver engaging, high-quality visual storytelling. You’ll understand that in today’s content-rich world, creating stories that have value, impact, and heart is key.
You might create emotion-led stories about our clients for one project, and short mobile-first social clips for the next. You’ll have the expertise to create both, and the smarts to know when to use which approach. You’ll also be comfortable with travelling around Aotearoa to meet and tell stories about our amazing clients.
Here are some examples of stories we’ve told:
- Harper’s story: How a back bend changed a child’s life
- Ian’s story: How I lost my legs and found my freedom
- Sarah’s story: Breaking the silence on rape
As an exceptional visual storyteller, you’ll be adept at creating world-class content while managing competing priorities and expectations. You’ve got great nous when it comes to balancing quality with speed. You’ll be an expert at shooting with DSLR cameras, and comfortable editing using Premiere Pro and the Adobe software suite.
In return, we offerattractiveflexible working options, a 9% employer superannuation contribution, development opportunities within ACC, life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, discounted gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role will include the following:
- At least three years’ experience in creating video content in a professional capacity, with a focus on driving engagement through your work
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant communications, engagement, and/or visual media discipline, or work experience to the equivalent level
- An expert in DSLR camera operation, a Mac-based operating environment, Premiere Pro, with skill in the wider Adobe software suite a bonus
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of colleagues, subject matter experts, internal and external business partners, and ACC clients
- A demonstrated interest in the world of videography in the digital age, harnessing technological developments to hone your craft.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a position description click here.
How to ApplyApplications will close 5pm on Friday, 4 February 2022. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Please note ACC would require that you hold and maintain a valid vaccine pass or valid vaccine exemption for COVID-19 as a condition of your employment and that your pass be sighted during the recruitment process.
341 total views, 2 today