Full-Time Tumu Whakarae – General Manager
Tumu Whakarae (General Manager)
- Tokoroa, South Waikato based.
- Pivotal leadership opportunity to join a multi-disciplined organisation delivering quality outcomes within the community.
The Raukawa Charitable Trust (RCT) is a multi-disciplined non-profit organisation delivering quality cultural, social, health and environmental outcomes for ngā uri o Raukawa.
Reporting to the RCT Board of Trustees and on behalf of the RCT, to our parent board, the Tumu Whakarae and an Executive Management Team will be central to managing and advancing of the Trust’s operational interests.
Demonstrating superior operating skills; financial acumen; and the ability to manage risk; the Tumu Whakarae will have the means to formulate a plan of action and execute it swiftly and decisively. It is an expectation that your career will have been founded on credibility, demonstrating a track record of driving a culture of excellence and performance across an organisation.
Your ability to work within a governance setting to provide operational leadership and direction will keep you engaged in an environment that provides both challenge and stimulation.
Knowledge and skills required to be successful in this role include;
- Experience operating at a senior management level preferably within an Iwi/Māori setting.
- Experience operating within a governance environment.
- Demonstrated ability to convert strategic objectives to successful outcomes at an operational level.
- Ability to influence, develop and lead organisational direction.
- Ability to engage and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively in a range of settings.
The role has high visibility within the takiwā; the setting is complex and the span of management is across diverse business groups. This is a unique opportunity to bring your blend of skills and qualities to the thriving Raukawa Iwi.
How to ApplyIf you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, we would like to hear from you. Please forward your CV and a covering letter to Heather Walker at MANA Recruitment by 24 September 2018, 5.00pm firstname.lastname@example.org or make contact on (09) 632 1108.
391 total views, 6 today