Permanent Triple P Practitioner
Are you a confident facilitator, looking for a new challenge for 2021??
- Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity?
- Permanent position with great company benefits
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
The good things about this organisation – Ngā painga o tēnei whare
Te Whānau o Waipareira has been serving the West Auckland community for over 35 years and is about building and providing Whānau Ora solutions that support whānau in the community, this is best delivered by testing the boundaries with ideas and collaboration. As we continue to evolve from our success, new opportunities arise that make way for new kaimahi to join our team and become part of our Waipareira story.
The good things:
- Waipareira offers an awesome team and working culture
- A great work life balance and working from home opportunities
- Based in modern premises in the heart of West Auckland Henderson township
- Close to transport hubs and large scale malls, stores and eateries
- We are committed to providing ongoing professional development and the opportunity for career advancement
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 4% Kiwisaver Employer contributions
About the role – He kōrero whakamārama mō tēnei tūranga
Our Kōrure Whānau kaimahi support whānau by providing integrated services that wrap around our whānau in the social, health, education and justice areas. The roopu are currently seeking a confident facilitator with a passion to support the local community. You will be responsible for the delivery of Triple P discussion groups and Triple P primary care programmes, developing parenting plans and liasing with referrers, networks, external practitioners, Whanau and Waitemata DHB. Helping whānau to raise happy confident tamariki and give them confidence in their abilities as a parent.
What you will bring – Nga tohungatanga o tēnei tūranga
- Accredited Triple P practitioner
- Level 3 Triple P Primary Care
- Experience with Triple P discussion Groups
- A full drivers licence
- A commitment to Te Reo me nga Tikanga Maori
- Demonstrated facilitation, planning and coordination experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of community and service networks in the Waitakere region
- A demonstrated and proven experience of working with whanau
- High level of energy, innovation, self motivation and enthusiasm, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Competent using Microsoft office suite, and other applications relevant to the role such as client management systems
- Proven IT skills that support case management is essential
This job is your chance to leave your mark on the lives of whānau in our local community and if you are like-minded and have the rights skills, experience and the passion to contribute and support whānau – WE WANT YOU ONBOARD!
Please APPLY today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Resumes or assistance will not be accepted from Recruitment Agencies
How to ApplyPlease apply via this LINK to our Corporate Website
155 total views, 1 today