Full-Time Treatment and Support Assessor
- Identify and review information to inform complex decisions to our clients
- Great time management and attention to detail
- Supportive environment that allows you to develop a career within ACC
- Permanent role, starting salary $58,807 + 9% superannuation
Nau mai, haere mai – Come join us and play a meaningful role in supporting our client’s as they work towards their recovery.
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It’s to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It’s to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we’ll be there.
As a Treatment and Support Assessor, no two days will be the same. You will be collecting and interpreting information to provide clients with a decision on their treatment and recovery support options. You’ll be an important part of the clients recovery as you’ll be using your health sector knowledge and judgement to ensure they get all the correct support they need. If you are wanting a challenging role where you are constantly using your initiative to support the community then this the role for you.
To read a little more about the role, click here to view the position description.
What’s in it for me?
You will be joining a friendly team in a supportive environment with lots of opportunities to develop new skills and expertise. Our Treatment and Support Assessors have a starting salary of $58,807 plus a 9% employer superannuation contribution. We offer flexible working options, development opportunities within ACC and life insurance, discounted Southern Cross health insurance, discounted gym membership, retail discounts and staff banking packages.
What would I need to be successful in this role?
- Previous experience reviewing information and making complex decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you will be confident communicating complex decision outcomes to our clients in a simple meaningful way
- Initiative, adaptability, curiosity and sound judgement will put you in good stead for this role
- Ability to operate effectively in a digital environment with a wide range of technology systems and tools
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
How to ApplyApplications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC careers website. If you have any questions about the role, please email Kimberley.firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!
57 total views, 8 today