Permanent Trainee Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Join the LUSH Hamilton Leadership team!
The Hamilton store are seeking a Trainee Manager to help lead and inspire their tight-knit team!
As a LUSH Trainee Manager, you work with the Store Manager to drive sales, create a culture of development and ensure that your store is upholding strong ethical practices. You lead by example, provide outstanding customer service and spreading the love of LUSH products to staff and customers. Trainee Managers also help to ensure scheduling, stock handling and cost control are managed efficiently. This role is a blend of people, process and sales management.
The team at LUSH Hamilton are passionate about maintaining a supportive and welcoming environment where growth and development are encouraged. The team take pride in creating memorable experiences for customers and are seeking a Trainee Manager who is similarly customer focused, in addition to having previous leadership experience. Previous stock management experience will be highly regarded. You will also need to have flexible full time availability to meet the needs of the business.
- Motivating, growing and developing staff into a high performance team.
- Working with your Store Manager and Supervisors to create a strong leadership team in-store.
- Driving sales, achieving targets and financial goals.
- Contributing to a positive culture where customers are prioritised.
- Supporting staff with career development through targeted training, goal setting and regular appraisals.
- Training staff on customer service, company history, product knowledge, and company policy and procedures.
- Planning and delivering schedules within set wage budgets.
- Maintaining a high standard of store presentation.
- Ensuring stock management procedures are adhered to.
- Helping to create a fun and dynamic shop atmosphere.
- Assisting with other tasks when needed – we work as a team!
Who are we?
LUSH is a global manufacturer and retailer of fresh handmade cosmetics. We are known for our unique bath and beauty products, personalised customer service, in-store activism and fun shop atmosphere. LUSH is a campaigning company, working across human rights, environmental protection and animal welfare. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organisations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
- A living wage for all employees.
- Full training and a supportive learning environment.
- A progressive work environment that celebrates diversity.
- Paid birthday leave.
- A generous discount on LUSH products keep you smelling and feeling fresh.
- A welcome pack of LUSH products and eco-friendly goodies.
- Company-sponsored Employee Assistance Program with free access to psychological, financial, legal and dietary advice.
At LUSH, we believe that by fostering a culture of inclusion and respect, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. Having a diverse workforce that represents our wider community is very important to us and we strongly encourage applications from Māori and Pasifika candidates, candidates from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+ candidates, candidates with disabilities, and all ages and genders.
How to ApplyDoes this sound like the perfect role for you? If so, please apply via our website. Applications close at midnight on Monday 18th of January, so apply as soon as possible!
432 total views, 2 today