Full-Time Tenancy Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Join an innovative and forward thinking organisation
- Based in Greenlane
- Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a not for profit organisation characterised by diversity, delivering innovative, meaningful, culturally competent and specialist health and social outcomes, to a diverse Auckland client base.
They have an exciting position to join their team as the Tenancy Coordinator, where you will be responsible for the social and financial performance of a designated portfolio of houses. We are looking to attract an experienced individual who can provide quality tenancy management services including the overall administration of leases documentation, renewal and payments, carry out property inspections and interface directly with sites tenants to achieve best outcomes for clients accessing services.
Reporting to the Housing Manager, you will ensure service delivery is designed in accordance with the relevant sector and will establish processes to ensure activities are measured and initiatives implemented to support service improvement. As such, it is expected as the Tenancy Coordinator you will:
- Respond to all tenancy-related support needs and aspirations, and deliver client-centred actions.
- Ensure all records are maintained in line with appropriate standards.
- Conduct regular property inspections and tenancy audits to Identify and act on any potential risks.
- Be proactive in engaging with all stakeholders to anticipate needs.
- Develop strategies to ensure that individual tenancies remain sustainable on a long term basis.
- Ensure service delivery meets outcomes for clients/whānau.
Developing effective relationships with external groups and key stakeholders, you will have the skills and prior experience to interact with a broad stakeholder group with ease. You will be a self-motivated individual and take a real pride in work outcomes, be disciplined in your approach to your daily tasks, including management of your workload.
Whilst you’ll be hands on operationally, you will also be fully conversant with office equipment and technology such as computers, and have the ability to utilise them daily as a key tool of your position.
Skills and experience required for this position will include:
- Knowledge and understanding of Residential Tenancy Act 1986.
- Project management and resource co-ordination.
- Financial literacy and experience with budgets.
- Knowledge of leasing administration.
- Full Driver’s License.
- Experience with quality audits, service reviews and investigations.
- Experience in managing a large portfolio of tenancies in public/community or private sector.
- Experience in implementing principals of Treaty of Waitangi.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in property or social services would be advantageous.
As the successful applicant, you will enjoy working within an open, supportive, culturally astute working environment that will offer you further growth and development. A Tertiary qualification in a relevant field would be desirable but not essential, as is your knowledge of the Auckland housing sector marketplace.
You will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position.
How to ApplyYou will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position. Please contact Tiare Kopa and email your up-dated CV and covering letter through to email@example.com or call 09 632 1108.
1392 total views, 1 today