Temporary Temporary Finance Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for temp workers for roles in accounts, finance and administration to work on a range of different contracts from 2 weeks to a year in length.
Dependent on the role, tasks of a temp can include:
- Assisting a team through a range of administrative functions
- Updating internal databases
- Preparing and formatting documents/reports
- Responding to queries both internally and externally
- Monthly budget reporting and tracking departmental expenditure
- Written correspondence
- Supporting Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, including managing invoices and purchase orders, following up collection accounts and vendor maintenance
- Processing, coding and reconciling P-Card expenditures
- Reporting on financial transactions and commitments, and assisting with the preparation of financial analyses, budgets and accruals
We are looking for candidates with at least two years proven experience in the above areas and the ability to hit the ground running. Previous experience within a tertiary environment is preferrred but not essential. If you are available immediately and possess the skills and experience, please send through your CV in MS Word format complete with a cover letter indicating your preference for full-time or part-time hours.
Applications close Sunday 30th of September 2018. All applications must be made online – please visit www.opportunities.auckland.ac.nz
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Search by the Job ID number: 20121. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Sunday 30th September 2018.
570 total views, 1 today