Temporary Temporary Content Writer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you a creative thinker who loves engaging, dynamic and authentic multimedia, print and digital content? Do you understand how to market a variety of activities across a range of platforms? Are you excited by both words and design?
We are currently looking to regsiter experienced Content Writers to join our temp pool that are available right away. Length of assignments will depend on requests made by the hiring team for the role.
You would be working with a team who are creative, accurate, flexible, focused, self motivated, with a good sense of humour and a great work ethic. You will be able to work with a variety of stakeholders while delivering user-centred content promoting the work of our staff, students and graduates in line with our style guidelines.
- Creating original and engaging content supporting the promotion of our many events and creative outputs
- Editing and proofreading
- Writing clear, accurate and persuasive copy (through several concept and execution stages) that engages our varied audiences which is also accessible content for mobiles
- Publishing content thorugh our content management systems Adobe Experience Manager
- Managing dissemination of content across a wide variety of platforms
- Ensuring all web-based content is search engine friendly, measurable and user-centred
- Staying abreast of University and current industry standards and techniques to ensure Faculty communications remain fit-for-purpose
Qualifications of Content Writer:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with social media, copywriting and web content coordination
- Experienced in analysing digital and social campaign data
- Experienced with publishing content
- Experience working with high-performing teams and complex environments
- Self-motivated with a mind-set of continuous improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Please note that we will start reviewing applications prior to closing date.
Applications close: 21st of September 2018
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Search by the Job ID number: 20122. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Friday 21st September 2018.
118 total views, 2 today