Fixed-term Technical Helpdesk Support, Level 1
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Great opportunity for recent IT Graduates and applicants with up to 5 years of work experience in IT:
- Busy, dynamic and diverse environment
- 6 month contracting role
- Auckland CBD location
- Logging Service Desk calls
- Solving Level 1 IT requests (applications and hardware support)
- Escalating Level 2 and 3 incidents
- Maintaining and updating technical documents
- Supporting the team
- An IT degree or up to a maximum of 5 years of work experience in an IT environment.
- Demonstrated high level of customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, MS Exchange, MS office, Skype for Business and Active Directory.
- Experience with Citrix would be ideal.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
If this role sounds like a great match to your skills and experiences, please apply now!
(Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand immediately will be considered.)
How to ApplyIf you want to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
588 total views, 1 today