Full-Time Team Leader – Wellington
- Aim high and make a difference
- Wellington Based Roles
What Ever It Takes is a Kaupapa Māori service provider who apply a comprehensive support structure through their distinctive model to empower; whānau and local communities to act as the facilitator as well as the ‘fixer’ of services.
Naturally, you will be passionate, integrity valued and an integral part of the team. You will be open to adopting our clients values and join their mission to work in partnership with their clients affected by serious injury and their whānau members to empower them to achieve their unique goals of well-being by providing quality care and support in a safe and nurturing environment on their road to recovery and making life as close to normal as possible.
Your role as Team Leader is to support the Director to reach organisational goals, assist with hands-on training and development of staff, management of clients and their whānau, issue resolution and providing appropriate and accurate reporting.
Management experience and health/disability sector skills are pre-requisite to application.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Possess a relevant qualification in the field of medical and/or social/health services.
- Hold a current valid First Aid Certificate and have had previous experience working within the Health Sector.
- Have an appreciation of tikanga Māori and the importance of whānau being actively involved in the decisions for their family member on the journey to recovery.
- Have the ability to develop and establish effective relationships with clinicians, family members and relevant support networks and groups.
- Have previous experience managing and motivating teams and driving a “best practice” methodology through on-going training and development.
- Can take a “hands-on” control of your own workload (and others) and juggle multiple priorities.
- The ability to provide reports and information in a variety of settings.
- Hold a full, clean drivers licence.
- Have a clear Ministry of Justice check.
Your passion for breaking down barriers that prevent people from living life to the fullest and inspiring others will be rewarded by training, a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a supportive, values driven and collaborative team.
These role at times will be both challenging and emotionally charged, so you will need to tap into your kete of resilience and compassion but in return you will be rewarded with the knowledge you are making a real difference to the lives of their clients and their families.
If you would like to know more or are interested in applying for this position, please contact us Ph: (09) 818 3070.
To apply, please send a detailed cover letter and your updated CV to email@example.com
How to ApplyIf you would like to know more or are interested in applying for this position, please contact us Ph: (09) 818 3070. To apply, please send a detailed cover letter and your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
73 total views, 7 today