Fixed-term Team Leader & Executive Assistant
About the Role:
This full-time fixed term 12 months role is for a Team Leader and EA to provide high quality support to the Manager Corporate Services by delivering proactive administration solutions in a timely manner. You will also facilitate day-to-day management of a small administrative team while maintaining smooth-running and efficient administrative services across the Corporate Services group. You see the support of others as an integral part of your day, along with your pro-active approach to deliver services of high quality to your mostly internal clients.
- Providing the suite of executive support functions to the Manager Corporate Services
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve systems and administrative processes
- Leading and managing the administration assistants’ team.
- Proven executive and administration support services experience
- Strong experience in Microsoft Windows and the Office suite
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Adaptable, be able to work autonomously as well as a good team player.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength-focused culture where diversity and inclusion is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do.
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections.
We are an independent Crown Entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation, make it easy for them to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand’s democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referenda.
How to ApplyWhat’s next? To apply for this role please go to www.jobs.govt.nz (job number 1463310) and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button. Alternatively, a job description and application form are available by emailing email@example.com Applications close at 5pm on Sunday, 31 May 2020.
202 total views, 7 today