Full-Time Team Administrator
- Want to work in a large organisation serving kiwis?
- Are you an awesome administrator who loves variety?
- Are you driven, passionate and have a get up and go attitude?
- Permanent opportunity, Wellington location
We have an exciting opportunity at ACC in the General Counsel’s Office to join us as our new team administrator! We are offering flexible hours for the right candidate, competitive salary, generous super contributions, and other benefits.
We’re recruiting roles in our General Counsel’s Office, working for and with, the ACC organisation. With a highly energetic Chief General Counsel and a range of new appointments, it’s a great time to join! If you have strong administration experience and you enjoy working with dynamic individuals, then this is the role for you.
This role will be assisting with general administration tasks across the General Counsel group which will include managing and being first point of contact for specialist in-boxes, invoice management for the group, word processing, etc. This role is key in supporting the General Counsel group – we see you as the glue that helps the team function at its best.
To be successful in this role you will bring the following:
- A strong customer focus and be able to work with people at all levels of the organisation to get the best results for everyone
- You will anticipate people’s needs, focusing on solutions rather than problems, someone who is organised and has great time management skills, prioritising work using good judgement.
- Be computer savvy, and a self-starter who is capable of working across a number of tasks at any one time
- Experience with invoice management using Oracle would be ideal however full training would be provided
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
How to ApplyApplications close on Tuesday, 28 September 2021. However, please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner. Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
65 total views, 8 today