Full-Time Support Worker – Pasifika Mental Health
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Auckland Central – Balmoral
- 24/7 rostered service, residential service
- Full time
My client is an NGO who provides a diverse and innovative range of community mental health services in Auckland.
They have a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and compassionate person to work in a residential rehabilitation service for Pasifika peoples.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Conversational ability in a Pasifika language;
- Respect for others and a non-judgemental manner;
- Ability to engage with clients and support them to achieve their goals;
- Honesty and sound judgement;
- Practical life skills including supporting clients with household tasks.
The successful candidate will have experience and/or qualifications in mental health (or be working towards them).
You will need to have NZ Residency, a full driver’s licence, and no criminal convictions to be considered for this role.
How to ApplyPlease send your Cv and covering letter to Tiare Kopa email: email@example.com or call 09 632 1108.
2604 total views, 1 today