Full-Time Support Worker Facilitator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Be at the cutting edge of mental health service delivery.
- Auckland based
Our client provides community based, recovery focused, mental health support services across the Auckland region. They strive to assist people attain and live rich and fulfilled lives; are seeking dedicated and compassionate Support Workers who are ready to join their team.
As a Support Worker Facilitator, you will be responsible to deliver group and individual programmes. Key requirements of this role include:
- Experience in facilitating and development of diverse groups of education, development and recreational programmes (arts, cultural, health & wellbeing).
- Experience in designing client centred programmes that match the needs & capabilities of our clients
- Experience in designing and acquisition of resources used to deliver different program
- Apply Te Whare Tapa Wha holistic health model
You will actively support clients on their journey to recovery by providing a calm, safe and stable environment. You will deliver intensive support in partnership with clients to achieve their goals in terms of:
- Life Skills
- Respite Support
- Family/Whānau Support
In addition, you will demonstrate these skills and attributes:
- Understand issues facing clients, including alcohol and drugs.
- Be a confident decision maker in crisis situations.
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Be passionate about achieving improved health outcomes.
- Have good computer skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of client’s.
- Actively reflect on your work practice to enhance people’s recovery.
- Use strategies to engage meaningfully and in partnership with a strengths focus.
- Flexibility to work hours to meet client needs and work in other teams as required.
- Have a compassionate, caring, non-judgemental and supportive attitude.
Ideally, you will have a qualification in Level 4 Mental Health/Social Services or be working towards one, otherwise you will have relevant experience within the mental health sector.
You will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position. It is also essential that you hold a full, clean drivers licence and you will be required to undertake a police vetting.
Mehemea he Māori koe hei turanga pai mau.
We are seeking applications from those who are driven to make a difference, have outstanding personal motivation, exceptional resilience, patience, and above all want to support others to meet their life goals.
How to ApplyWe are seeking applications from those who are driven to make a difference, have outstanding personal motivation, exceptional resilience, patience, and above all want to support others to meet their life goals. Please send through your updated CV and covering letter to Tiare - email@example.com or phone 09 632 1108; we’d love to hear from you!
579 total views, 2 today