Full-Time Support Coordinator – Kaiawhina Hauora – Auckland
- Aim high and make a difference
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Competitive hourly rate, Full Time, Part Time and Casual positions
What Ever It Takes is a service provider who apply a comprehensive support structure through their distinctive model to empower clients and their whānau and act as a facilitator of services.
Naturally, you will be passionate for the health and disability sector, integrity driven and a great communicator and team player. You will be open to adopting our values and join our mission to work in partnership with our clients affected by serious injury; and their whānau members to empower them to achieve their unique goals of well-being by providing quality care and support in a safe and nurturing environment on their road to recovery, making life as close to normal as possible.
Due to recent growth, What Ever It Takes are seeking to employ, support, train and retain a unique talent pool of Support co-ordinators / Kaiawhina Hauora; to provide care and support to their serious injury clients (Traumatic Brain and Spinal Injury) and their whānau.
Support Co-ordinator / Kaiawhina Hauora
The people you will support require up to 24/7 complex intensive care (including Attendant care, Home help, Child care, Rehabilitation support, Community connection) therefore, you will be required to work shifts.
Please feel free to register your interest if you:
- Have experience working within the Health Sector or Social Sector and/or in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Have an appreciation of tikanga Māori and the importance of whānau being actively involved in the decisions for their whānau member; on their journey to recovery.
- Can demonstrate the ability to develop and establish effective relationships with clinicians, family members and relevant support networks and groups.
- Have a clear Ministry of Justice check.
- Are able to work rostered shifts (including weekends)
Your passion for breaking down barriers that prevent people from living life to the fullest and inspiring others will be rewarded by training, a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a supportive, values driven and collaborative team.
This role at times will be both challenging and emotionally charged, so you will need to tap into your skills of resilience and compassion; but in return you will be rewarded with the knowledge you are making a real difference to the lives of clients and their whānau.
If you would like to know more or are interested in applying for this position, please contact us Ph: (09) 818 3070.
To apply, please send a detailed cover letter and your updated CV to email@example.com
How to ApplyIf you would like to know more or are interested in applying for this position, please contact us Ph: (09) 818 3070. To apply, please send a detailed cover letter and your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
77 total views, 5 today