Full-Time Speech Language Therapist
Full-time and part-time, fixed-term positions available
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated people with a current recognized qualification in speech-language therapy and recent experience in this field to join our innovative, dynamic and energetic team. We provide a friendly, supportive environment with an excellent professional network.
- The successful applicants will be able to work effectively across both school and early childhood sectors
- The successful applicants will have a working knowledge of our current Service Delivery Model
- Responsibilities will include working with children and young people, their parents, caregivers, whanau, educators and other Learning Support personnel in delivering speech and language services
- Excellent teaming, interpersonal and communication skills are essential as is an ability to work in a culturally sensitive manner
- Practical skills in Maoritanga and/or experience in working with clients of another culture are desirable
- Skills in working with children with complex learning/communication needs and knowledge of the early childhood and/or school curriculum are an advantage.
- A full current driver’s licence is essential
Overseas applicants should have their qualifications approved by New Zealand Speech-Language Therapy Association (NZSTA) in order to determine that they are suitable for working within New Zealand.
Please review the position description by copying and pasting this link into your browser: https://haineslink.co.nz/HainesAdUI2/UploadedFiles/672378_Speech%20Language%20Therapist%20JD%20-%20Canterbury.pdf
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the ‘apply online’ button.
You can view a position description above or for further information please contact Juanita Davidson at
firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone 03 3787701.
How to ApplyApplications close: Friday, 22 January 2021 at 5pm
94 total views, 7 today