Full-Time Service Manager Mental Health Service
Service Manager Mental Health Service
- 40 hours per week permanent full-time Monday to Friday
- On-call Manager 1 week every 8 weeks
Our client is an NGO who provides a diverse and innovative range of community mental health, housing and/or social services in Auckland.
They have an exciting and unique opportunity for an inspirational leader that will suit an energetic and innovative thinker with great communication skills. This role is pivotal in maintaining high quality service delivery to clients and is part of the management team, reporting directly to the Operations’ Manager.
Key requirements for the role are:
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of service delivery staff to deliver a high quality service,
- Be the key liaison point for clinical services in regard to all aspects of service delivery,
- Develop strong working relationships with people, their family/whānau, clinical services and community resources
- Have an understanding of the current issues facing people experiencing mental illness, including co-existing problems and housing,
- A relevant tertiary qualification preferred and current NZ practising registration as a Nurse or Social Worker is preferred but not essential
- Experience in staff management, coaching and supervision is essential.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication, planning and organisational skills, be passionate about advocating for clients and have a compassionate, caring and non-judgmental attitude. You will be able to navigate a client management system, using it to identify improvements and demonstrate service outcomes. You will be able to lead and motivate a team of service delivery staff to deliver high performance and advance their professional competencies.
It is essential that the applicants have NZ Permanent Residence, full and clean driver’s licence and clean police record.
As the successful applicant, you will enjoy working within an open, supportive, culturally astute working environment that will offer you further growth and development.
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending through your updated CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 632 1108.
926 total views, 4 today