Full-Time Service Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Ref: 29501
How you will make an impact:
We have an opportunity for a Service Manager to join our Transition Support Service team in this newly formed role.
As the Service Manager you will manage a portfolio of transition services through the product lifecycle with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
You will do this by:
- Defining and maintaining the service vision and strategy
- Gathering insights and understanding the customer
- Prioritising service requirements and service design
- Working closely with our operating functions to ensure overall service strategy is delivered
- Act as the subject matter expert for the portfolio and be the point of escalation
You are ideal for this role if you:
- Have proven experience in service and product management at a senior level
- A solid understanding of the social sector and/or human services
- Experience using qualitative and/or quantitative research / data which you use to help support decision making
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work with a range of teams and business units
- Be customer focused and have a child centric approach
- Demonstrate through your work a commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi (Te Tiriti o Waitangi)
Making a change:
Under our current legislation young people leave care at the young age of 18. From 1 July 2019 Oranga Tamariki will be providing services and support to young adults up to the age of 25. The new Transition Support Service will provide a more gradual and supported transition for young people from care to help them get a good start to their adult lives.
This is an extremely exciting time to join Oranga Tamariki. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of the team establishing this new service – this opportunity doesn’t come around often!
Why work for Oranga Tamariki:
- Supporting tamariki, rangatahi and their whānau and families is at the heart of what we do
- We don’t work in isolation but with our communities and partners, particularly iwi and māori, to deliver the best outcomes
- We take seriously our practical commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi – Te Tiriti
- Flexible working opportunities make it easier for you to work from where you need to be
- The people you will work with have the same end goal – to do the right thing for tamariki and rangatahi
How to apply:
Please note all applications must be made online. If this is not possible or if you have any questions please contact us through HR_Recruit@ot.govt.nz For internal employees please apply online through MyHR
Applications close: 18 August 2019
Position Description is below in the link:
How to ApplyPlease note all applications must be made onlineCLICK HERE. If this is not possible or if you have any questions please contact us through HR_Recruit@ot.govt.nz For internal employees please apply online through MyHR Applications close: 18 August 2019
440 total views, 1 today