Full-Time Service Coordinator – National Cervical Screening Programme Register
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Homecare Medical is a leading New Zealand healthcare organisation – we are looking for a positive team player to join the National Cervical Screening Programme – Register team.
As a Service Coordinator for the National Cervical Screening Programme, you’ll process electronic and manual data on the National Cervical Screening Register to ensure a variety of health professionals can access accurate information. You’ll provide customer service to Smear Takers, Laboratories and Colposcopy service providers, Regional Register teams and Programme participants.
Your roles and responsibilities include the following:
- Entering accurate participant information into the Register and use of other data management tools
- Resolving issues and maintaining administrative processes
- Answering telephone enquiries from health professionals and others in a professional and helpful manner
To carry out this role effectively, you’ll need:
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and the ability to relate to a wide range of people with a strong focus on customer service
- a high degree of professionalism and attention to quality in all aspects of your work, in particular data entry
- familiarity and expertise using databases, office systems and software, e.g. Word, Excel
- proven experience in high quality data entry whilst preserving the highest levels of accuracy and confidentiality
- confidence in making and taking calls
- a willingness to be part of a national screening programme.
Your personal attributes:
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity - you have a desire to ensure all people can access the health services they are entitled to
- Adherence - you value guidelines and can consistently adhere to rules and procedures. However, you also have excellent judgement and enjoy employing your critical thinking skills
- A sense of humour and energy - you’ve got a positive attitude, flexible approach and ability to multi task. You’re a team player who can work effectively with others to solve problems
- Technological know-how – you ideally have a background in working in an environment in which multiple technical systems are used
You will be expected to work Monday – Friday.
What can I do?
Come and join a team that is dedicated to providing a high quality NCSP Register support service to the women of Aotearoa, along with the health providers, laboratories and colposcopy clinics who are involved in the screening pathway. We’d love to have you as we transition these activities to our team.
335 total views, 2 today