Full-Time Senior/Business Adviser
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Fisheries New Zealand works to ensure that fisheries resources are managed to provide the greatest overall benefit to New Zealanders. Our focus is the sustainability of New Zealand’s wild fish stocks, aquaculture, and the wider aquatic environment, now and for future generations.
We have an exciting new opportunity of Senior/Business Adviser within the Planning and Process Improvement team
About the Role: Kōrero mō te tūranga
The purpose of the position is to provide business analysis and reporting (including dash-boarding of various branch metrics), planning support, risk coordination and reporting, and responding to various accountability requests in support of Fisheries New Zealand.
The position works on activities across Fisheries New Zealand and MPI, with a focus on business systems and continuous improvement.
Bring your relevant tertiary qualification, analytical skills and/or significant relevant work experience along with your attention to detail and your enjoyment of working in a fast moving, busy environment where no two days are the same.
Skills & Experience: Ngā Pūkenga me ngā Wheako
- Relevant experience in a planning and support environment (public or private sector)
- Experience in managing internally focussed relationships
- Sound knowledge of business management systems and processes.
- Proven experience in analysing and reporting on business activities and making business recommendations on improvement of systems
- High level of analytical ability
- Excellent Written Communications and verbal presentation skills
- High level of Computer literacy : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
About Us: Mō Tātou
Future focused, we are currently amid a transformative programme to get the maximum value from our fisheries by getting better information faster and improving our decision-making processes – this is an exciting time to join Fisheries New Zealand.
To find out more about Fisheries New Zealand and what we do please click here.
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Me pēhea te tuku tono To view the position description and/or apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae), please follow the link: https://careers.mpi.govt.nz/jobs/MPI20-1442104 Applications close 26 January 2020
488 total views, 1 today