Full-Time Senior Support Officer (Reception) – Auckland
Receptionist / Telephonist
- Mt Eden, Auckland
The Ministry of Education is offering a fantastic opportunity to join the Auckland Region Business Support team in our extremely busy and eventful Mt Eden office.
If you nurture good working relationships with a wide range of people, enjoy being the face of an organisation, have exceptional customer service, impeccable spoken and written english and a brilliant phone manner, then this frontline role is definitely for you.
Reporting to the Support Manager you will never have two days that are the same. You will take on the role with enthusiasm and your organisation and planning skills will be second to none. Your calm and professional demeanour will shine through at all times, even when things are extremely busy.
You will be the key point of contact on this busy two person reception desk, for all staff and visitors to the Ministry of Education.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Experience working on reception
- Ability to read, speak and write English proficiently (or to a high standard)
- Professional telephone manner
- Great communication skills
- A positive can do attitude
- Flexibility and a desire to learn
- A collaborative team approach
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven time management skills
- Data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Sense of humour
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite skills
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this awesome organisation and you have the right level of skills and experience then I encourage you to ‘Apply Online’.
By the way – we are an organisation that values its staff and provides opportunity for personal development – what are you waiting for?
Please apply online. For further information please call Nicole Blain on 09 638 0212.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
Applications close midnight Monday, 30 September 2019.
128 total views, 3 today