Part-Time Senior Support Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Based in Otago
The Ministry of Education Otago/Southland provides a very friendly and supportive working environment where an emphasis is placed on the development of professional skills and responsive service delivery.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Support Officer to join our team based in Cromwell on a permanent part-time basis – 20 hours per week.
The successful applicant will:
- have proven experience working in a sole charge role
- be available to work from 9am – 2.30pm Monday to Thursday
- provide quality, efficient administrative support to managers and staff including but not limited to scheduling of appointments, replies to standard correspondence, formatting of reports; travel bookings and itineraries; preparing agendas and taking minutes of meetings as required
- have responsibility for regional administrative portfolio
- have knowledge in Microsoft office applications i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint to intermediate or advanced level
- have the ability to use technology and practically follow procedures to resolve issues
- have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships across a diverse group of people, and work well within a team
- have an excellent customer service focus and approach
- have good organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- have a current driver’s licence.
The Ministry of Education has an equal opportunities policy and is committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
If this opportunity interests you go to www.education.govt.nz/careers to apply online.
For further information co ntact Catherine Hendry at email@example.com
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. Please review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://jobs.education.govt.nz/jobtools/b_fileupload.proc_download?in_file_id=38109712&in_servicecode=CUSTOMSEARCH&in_organid=17584&in_sessionid=0&in_hash_key=5ACD2D045ECB85A552DB3A5EC1E03D73 Applications close Sunday, 12 August 2018.
455 total views, 1 today