Full-Time Senior Support Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Business Support Officer
- Permanent, full-time role (1.0 FTE)
- Salary band A3 ($46,774-$57,168)
If you are dynamic, organised, thrive in a busy environment where attention to detail is imperative, can manage conflicting priorities, enjoy taking responsibility, have a bubbly personality and can develop good working relationships, then this role could be for you.
Te Tāhuhu o te Matauranga – Ministry of Education is offering a great opportunity for an exceptional administrator with an excellent customer service approach to join the Bay of Plenty‑Waiariki region Business Support team.
The Business Support team is part of Te Mahau – Te Tai Whenua (Central), a frontline group of staff who work with education providers, children and their families across the Bay of Plenty-Waiariki region.
The Support Officer role provides professional business and administrative services to support our internal and external customers.
Your proactive nature means that you are often thinking about efficiencies to improve systems and procedures to maximise your time.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Sound computer literacy and strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, with a particular emphasis on Excel, Power BI, Word and Outlook and working with databases
- The ability to work unsupervised while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Impeccable time management
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- A sound knowledge of administrative procedures
- The ability to work well as part of a team and under pressure
- Experience with purchasing and invoicing systems and processes
- The ability to troubleshoot basic information and communications technology (ICT) and mobile device queries
- Experience with information reporting, working with spreadsheets and data analysis
- Flexibility and a desire to learn
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- A current driver’s licence is essential.
If you think that you can make a strong contribution to the success of this organisation, and you can demonstrate the required skills and attitude to work as part of our busy team, we encourage you to apply.
Please note that this role is affected by the COVID-19 Public Health (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
To be offered this role, the successful applicant will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a medical exemption and provide evidence of their vaccination status.
Please review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/728083_JobDesc.pdf
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply now using the ‘Apply for this job’ link.
For further information, please contact Pennie Muldoon at 07 349 7464 and/or email Pennie.Muldoon@education.govt.nz
Applications close on Wednesday, 25 May 2022.
How to ApplyPlease apply via this link: https://jobs.education.govt.nz/jobs/EDU-1630621
117 total views, 3 today