Fixed-term Senior Shared Services Support Officer
Fixed Term position in Lower Hutt office
The Ministry of Education is seeking an effective and enthusiastic senior administrator to join our shared services team in our Lower Hutt office in Wellington.This is a fixed term position to start 10 June 2013 through to 27 June 2014 to cover Parental Leave.
This role focuses on providing administrative assistance in a shared services team environment. Duties include data entry and records management; some HR processing, production of reports, including financial reporting, monitoring information; and some reception work which involves providing information to the general public and to the education sector.
Being part of the Shared Service team requires you to be proactive, have excellent communication and computer skills, enjoy carrying out a variety of tasks and be prepared to be part of a team ready for new challenges in working towards creating new business processes.
You will have:
- A commitment to providing high quality customer service
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting demands
- A can-do attitude with the ability to prioritise
- A good sense of humour.
How to Apply
Applications close Wednesday, 22 May 2013.
To view a copy of the position description and / or APPLY NOW visit our website.
For further information please contact Melina Risdon on 04 463 2845.
417 total views, 2 today