Fixed-term Senior Project Leader – Wellington CBD
Electoral Commission – Senior Project Leader
- Fixed-term through to December 2020
- Wellington CBD
Can you take an outcome, design a solution and then successfully implement it?
Like working in a fast paced operational environment?
Join a dedicated team who design, build and implement services to voters for general elections, by-elections and referenda.
- lead initiatives from design through to implementation and review
- develop and document operational procedures
- support the Voting Services field staff during the delivery of the General Election
To succeed in this role you will have a “can-do” attitude, with a willingness to be hands-on and the desire to make a difference. Backing this attitude with the ability to:
- balance strategic outcomes with operational needs
- identify issues/opportunities and design pragmatic solutions
- clearly communicate to a range of stakeholders
- delivery projects on-time to the outcome required
- balance multiple priorities, while making sound and robust decisions
- build and maintain strong relationships both internal and external
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections.
We are an independent Crown Entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation, make it easy for them to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand’s democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referenda.
Why join the Electoral Commission:
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focused culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do. The salary range for the position is $80,000 – $105,000.
How to ApplyTo apply for this role please go to www.jobs.govt.nz (job number 1408395). Alternatively a job description and application form is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Graeme Astle, National Manager Voting Services at Graeme.email@example.com. Applications close Friday, 19 July 2019 at 5pm.
160 total views, 2 today