Full-Time Senior Portfolio Manager – Procurement
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Competitive salary plus 9% superannuation
- Be part of a large and complex procurement environment with a varied workload
- Contribute to ACC’s strategy to partner with New Zealanders
Our Corporate Procurement team are responsible for building strong relationships with our providers, managing provider performance, service delivery and have end to end responsibility for strategic sourcing of Corporate Services.
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be partnering with the business with an enterprise focus to support the business to deal with a range of different procurement, supplier, and commercial related needs. Using your in-depth knowledge of market capability, you will develop strategies to address those needs and often implement and monitor those strategies, along with the related procurement initiatives.
You’ll have an integrated view and take accountability for the performance of a category. You will work with the business to deliver procurement initiatives with effective solutions, ensuring they are driven by business strategy and requirements for the portfolio.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role will include the following:
- Relevant experience within a commercial procurement environment
- Success in managing end-to-end procurement and supplier management processes within a commercial environment
- Strong relationship management and the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work strategically and influence outcomes across organisations and industry sectors
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a position description click here.
How to ApplyApplications close 5pm on Tuesday, 21 September 2021. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. Please attach your cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit and what strengths you would bring to the role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
140 total views, 1 today