Full-Time Senior People Capability Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Help shape the future of education
He mea tārai e mātou te mātauranga kia rangatira ai, kia mana taurite ai ōna huanga.
We work to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
At Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga – Ministry of Education, we work to provide services and support nationally, regionally and locally to the education sector, and in some cases, directly to ākonga and whānau.
We shape the policies, settings and performance of the education system for early learning, schooling and tertiary.
We are making significant changes to how we deliver our mahi by doing the following:
- Taking practical action to give effect to te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Giving priority to regional and local voice
- Delivering greater responsiveness, accessibility and integrated services and support
- Improving feedback loops and information flows
About our team
The People, Analytics and Insights team takes workforce data and transforms it into information and insights that underpin workforce development and planning within the Ministry of Education. Through analysis and reporting, we focus on supporting the organisation to source and develop its people. We are a small team that works collaboratively to get the mahi done.
Mō tēnei tūranga – About this role
Working with the latest human resource information systems you will lead activities to collate, analyse and share data and insights. This includes collecting customer requirements, designing and building dashboards, and responding to ad-hoc requests for data and analysis.
Mōhou ake – About you
We’re looking for someone who:
- understands report design and how to collate key requirements from customers in an evolving self-serve environment
- is curious, enjoys developing insights, and is passionate about helping others get the most from data
- is accomplished in extracting, analysing and interpreting data
- can lead the reporting perspective in conversations on upgrading our systems and processes to better meet reporting needs
- enjoys working in a fast-moving and responsive environment.
Experience in SAP SuccessFactors and SpinifexIT reporting tools would be an advantage.
Kua rite koe mō tēnei mahi? – Are you ready to make a difference?
We need to reflect the diverse communities we serve, so we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities. As an organisation, we are committed to building racial equity and excellence in the education sector.
We want to provide flexible working environments where everyone feels relevant, valued and supported.
For more information on the role, please take a look at the job description. For additional information on the changes Te Tāhuhu are embarking on, please visit our careers centre. If this opportunity interests you, please submit your cover letter and resume by using the ‘apply’ button.
In your cover letter we’d like to know:
- about you, your values, your whakapapa
- your interest and motivations for this role
- the abilities, strengths, personal attributes and diverse perspectives you will bring to the role and this organisation.
Please review the position desciption by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/727961_Other.pdf
For further information please contact Paul Pearson, Manager People Analytics and Insights on 04 4638793
Applications close on Monday, 30 May 2022.
How to ApplyPlease apply via this link: https://jobs.education.govt.nz/jobs/EDU-1630149
74 total views, 1 today