Full-Time Senior Marketing Manager – Global
Senior Marketing Manager – Global
As Senior Marketing Manager, Global you’ll be playing a crucial role in accelerating AUT’s growth in their international market through excellence in leadership, innovation and strategy. Reporting to Director Marketing and Recruitment you will champion marketing initiatives that supercharge brand strength, lead generation pipeline and conversation growth.
What you’ll do
- Own the strategic planning and initiative development and management of all AUT international market
- Lead and inspire cross-functional working groups taking them on the journey in order to deliver to shared outcomes
- Curate insights from customer journeys, segmentation, brand research, data analytics to inform marketing strategy and priorities
- Create a culture and process of student-first thinking and data-driven decisions
- Challenge the status quo to continually stay a step ahead, providing recommendations Senior Leadership level.
- Monitor, optimise and report on relevant performance metrics and ROI
- Manage the international marketing budget to deliver targets, including planning and operationalising.
What does success look like?
- Delivery of both rolling tactical 6-12month and a long-term strategic marketing plan, supporting quarterly initiatives roadmap that is aligned to AUT Directions
- Delivery of creative and impactful marketing communications underpinned by research, data, and insights.
- Demonstrate ability to influence and measure growth via data-driven experimentation
- Optimize performance and ROI across all marketing channels
- Strong working relationships with domestic and international teams, including at a senior leadership level.
What you’ll bring with you
- 8+ years of marketing leadership expertise
- Hands-on experience of working with marketing teams to deliver on organisational objectives
- Proven experience in the creation and development of campaign strategy, positioning and messaging
- Experience in international agencies, media planning, buying and negotiation
- Experience creating go-to-market strategies to successfully launch online and offline campaigns and new strategic partnerships and solutions.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and/or compare programme results, marketing research, trends ad competitive data to identify key learnings. From these key learnings, the ability to make solid, strategic programme level decisions
- You must be a modern, highly competent strategic marketer
- You must be a natural innovator with a curious mind for brand
- You will possess excellent communication, storytelling and presenting skills
- You will have the great ability to build rapport and trust with cross-functional teams
AUT will require successful applicants to provide proof of full COVID vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Closing Date: 28 January 2022, 11:55 PM
At AUT we strive to be a place where people love to work and learn. We are committed to inclusivity and the Treaty of Waitangi and aspire to be the University of choice for Māori and Pacific communities. We welcome people of all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, religious and political beliefs, socio-economic situations and accessibility needs.
Please note that all applications must be submitted through the online application process. For further information, please send us an enquiry here or call 921 9499. Please note we are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email. You will need to apply through the standard registration process.
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE. Closing Date: 28 January 2022, 11:55 PM. AUT will require successful applicants to provide proof of full COVID vaccination prior to commencement of employment. Ref: 80256 Please note that all applications must be submitted through the online application process. For further information, please send us an enquiry here or call 921 9499. Please note we are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email. You will need to apply through the standard registration process.
149 total views, 2 today