Full-Time Senior Kaiāwhina Hauora – Community Support Coordinators
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
What Ever It Takes are seeking to support, train and retain a unique talent pool of Senior Kaiāwhina Hauora to provide oversight, leadership and support to Kaiāwhina Hauora, their clients and their whānau.
The Senior Kaiāwhina is responsible to a Team Leader/Area Manager of What Ever it Takes Home Based Rehabilitation and Support Ltd for the implementation of the Company’s Contracts for Care. The Senior Kaiāwhina will deliver the required services within the pertinent legislation and framework of delivery, Ngākau Purotu. More specifically in addition to the Kaiāwhina Hauora duties the Senior Kaiāwhina is responsible to ensure the following areas are implemented on a day-to-day basis:
- Compiling and distributing rosters on a weekly basis, ensuring they comply with contractual, funding obligations and client specific requirements.
- Review and approve timesheets on a fortnightly basis
- Provide on the job training to Kaiāwhina Hauora
- Ensure all documentation in the clients’ home is correct and complete
- Communicating effectively and in a timely manner with the Team Leader/Area Manager
- Be on call for emergencies to the Kaiāwhina Hauora and Clients you are supporting
- Reporting any non-compliance to the organisations policies and procedures
- Ensure Ngākau Purotu is implemented through all aspects of service delivery
- Managing Client relationships on behalf of the Team Leader / Area Manager
Successful applicants will have fantastic organisational skills and time management. Be able to communicate clear and in a timely manner, both written and oral. Be people focused and have a full understanding and appreciation of our practise model.
U ki te Whānau Ora.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in applying for this position or any other role within our organisation you can do so here: Recruitment — What Ever It Takes
359 total views, 2 today