Full-Time Senior IT Support Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior IT Support Analyst – External
The Guardians of New Zealand Superannuation is an innovative, award-winning global investor. Our primary role is to manage the NZ Super Fund, an investment fund which invests taxpayer contributions globally to help pre-fund universal superannuation in New Zealand.
Our team has a deep sense of purpose through the work we do to benefit future generations of New Zealanders. At the Guardians there’s an energy, passion and a shared commitment to excellence.
The work is complex, innovative and intellectually stimulating. Our positive work environment respects your wellbeing while supporting your career and your future. As a proud equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate in our hiring practices, diversity and inclusiveness are highly valued.
The IT Service Desk is part of the IT Team which provides the single point of contact for the Guardians’ team using IT services and devices by managing incidents and service requests. We are looking for a Senior IT Support Analyst to join the busy Service Desk team.
On a daily basis you will troubleshoot and resolve requests for desktop, laptop, mobile device and peripheral problems. Perform user administration tasks such as password resets and account unlocks. Assist in software releases and roll-outs and communication to Guardians’ staff.
You will also assist in developing user guides and collate frequently asked questions for end users. Escalate desktop, server and network issues (Level 2 and 3) to the IT Cloud Operations Team and Applications Development team as required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests for desktop, laptop, mobile device and peripheral problems.
- Perform user administration tasks such as password resets and account unlocks.
- Assist in software releases and roll-outs and communication to Guardians’ staff.
- Develop user guides and collate frequently asked questions for end users.
- Escalate desktop, server and network issues to senior members of the IT Operations Team as required.
- Monitor and notify the Manager, Service Desk of emerging trends in internal incidents
- Maintain the service desk intranet page and relevant documentation.
- Assist the Manager, Service Desk with projects as required.
- Identify system issues and work with testers and users to resolve.
- Experience supporting the following technologies is required: Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (i.e. Windows 10 and the Windows Registry), Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft 365, Mobile Device Operating Systems (iOS and Android), Mobile Device Management.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers.
- Knowledge of basic networking protocols i.e. DNS, DHCP,TCP/IP, LAN/WAN required.
- Understanding of Group Policy.
- ITIL Foundation Level preferred
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting and SSCM is desirable.
- Previous experience supporting document management systems preferred.
- The ability to work independently and on multiple tasks at any given time.
How to ApplyHOW TO APPLY Click on the link https://www.nzsuperfund.nz/careers/our-opportunities/senior-it-support-analyst/ and include your resume and cover letter or for further information please call Tracey O’Brien on 093027020 The Guardians encourages expressions of interest from a diverse applicant pool, including applicants interested in discussing flexible work options. Reasonable support will be provided to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents: Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
585 total views, 1 today