Full-Time Senior Integrity Specialist
- Are you a forward thinker with strong planning and communication skills?
- Do you have the ability to sort the wood from the trees?
- Join an organisation that supports and develops your career
Do you want to make a difference in your everyday life and to the lives of others? Sounds ambitious we know, but that’s what we’re trying to do here at ACC. We’re focussed on activity that will improve our sector’s experience and help create an organisation that kiwis trust and value.
ACC has been improving the lives of New Zealanders since 1974. With ACC, you’ll be supporting people in Aotearoa to stay safe by minimising the incidence and impact of injury, as well as helping them recover from injury if an accident does happen. Join us – an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home and play.
Integrity Services manages ACC’s Integrity Framework, we help protect the value and sustainability of the services ACC provides to New Zealanders. We do this through targeted prevention, detection and response activities to minimise the occurrence of fraud, waste and abuse impacting the ACC Scheme.
As the Senior Integrity Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Identification and delivery of high level proactive initiatives – from an assurance plan of work reviewing areas of perceived higher risk and areas highlighted through integrity incidents
- Early engagement with ACC’s change programme for a ‘Risk in Change’ focus, driving integrity by design into the change process
- Manage (with a virtual risk team), field work for initiatives including collation of the findings; development of themes and recommendations; socialisation of the draft findings and agreeing with the risk/control owners on remedial / improvement initiatives
This position will ideally be Wellington based due to the linkage to the head office functions where the change programme and initiatives will be driven from and to support an existing Wellington based Risk Specialist role.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role
Firstly, are you someone who is socially conscious? We are looking for people who are risk aware, commercially savvy with proven financial and auditing experience. Each day will be different therefore you’ll need to be agile in your approach, so some project management and analysis experience would be beneficial. It also goes without saying that you will bring a strong sense of integrity in everything you do.
In a past (or present) life you will have been in professional practice (i.e. an accountant, project manager, assurance or risk practitioner) preferably with practical experience applying these skills within a large corporate environment.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome applications from people of every ethnicity, national origin, gender orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, and/or status as an individual with a disability. It’s important to us that people bring their whole selves to work.
To support an inclusive workplace we have:
- Employee networks:
– Women’s Network
– Cross-Cultural Network
- ACC’s Māori Strategy, Whāia te Tika
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
- Advocates in the disability sector
- Diversity and Inclusion approach
- Support Māori by partnering with iwi and other Māori entities.
Applications close Wednesday, 2 December 2020.
Interviews will be held the week commencing 7 December.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email email@example.com
How to ApplyApplications close Wednesday, 2 December 2020. Interviews will be held the week commencing 7 December. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
151 total views, 11 today