Permanent Senior Data & Performance Analyst
Newly created position for 2021!!
- Could this be your next career step??
- Can you think outside the box??
- STARTING JAN/FEB 2021
Come and work within our Whānau Ora Commissioning team that offers opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leadership.
Who Are We – Ko wai mātou
Whānau Ora Commissioning Agency is charged with delivering Whānau Ora across Te Ika a Māui, working with whānau to help achieve their goals and aspirations, creating positive and long-lasting change.
The good things about our organisation – Ngā painga o tēnei whare
We offer an awesome team and working culture in modern premises in the heart of West Auckland Henderson township, just a 2-minute walk from rail/bus transport hub and large-scale malls, stores and eateries. We provide 5 weeks annual leave, 4% Kiwisaver Employer contributions and are committed to providing ongoing professional development. We also promote a flexible working environment and work-life balance.
About the role – He kōrero whakamārama mō tēnei tūranga
We are looking for a Senior Data & Performance Analyst to support our team providing a suite of services to ensure best practice standards around data systems, data analytics and performance management. This is an exciting newly created position due to organisational growth. Working in an agile environment you will be supporting our partners to help them implement systems and processes to enable them to drive whānau outcomes within their local communities.
What you will bring – Nga tohungatanga o tēnei tūranga
You will have a sound understanding and commitment to Te Reo me ngā Tikanga Māori with previous experience and knowledge from within the communities across Te Ika a Māui. Be a confident public speaker with the ability to facilitate training workshops and have highly developed analytical skills with an outcomes verses outputs lense, along with the following skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Statistics or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Data Analysis, Business Analysis or other relevant areas.
- Previous leadership/management experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- High level of report writing.
- Highly proficient ICT skills with an advanced understanding of Whānau Tahi, Excel, Azure and query builder.
- Experienced in kaupapa Māori approaches and empathy for own and other culture.
- Ability to speak Te Reo Māori is preferred.
- Full clean New Zealand Drivers Licence
If you have the right skills, experience and a passion to make a difference to the lives of whānau – APPLY today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work
How to ApplyPlease apply via this LINK to our Corportate Website
159 total views, 8 today