Full-Time Senior Contracts Advisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Do you have a passion for improving educational achievement for all learners? Are you interested in the education sector and ready to make your new career move? Here is an opportunity for the right person to work in the Ministry of Education’s Auckland Region Contracts and Licensing team in our Mt Eden office, reporting to the Manager, Contracts and Licensing.
The Senior Contracts Adviser’s core role is to ensure the quality management and monitoring of a range of contracts that support early childhood and student achievement. The role also provides advice and guidance to Education Advisers, Managers, and Sector Clients.
This role provides an ideal opportunity to utilise your contracts expertise, and superior communication skills to establish effective and trusted contract practices.
Cultural intelligence and proven experience working closely within Maori and Pasifika networks and communities is important.
Your positive can-do attitude and proactive nature means that you are always looking for ways to improve how you work to create the best possible outcomes for any situation. You will have minimum three years of experience working within a contracts role. Experience with public sector service contracts would make you a front runner.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Knowledge of relevant contracting, regulatory requirements and best practice
- Excellent facilitation and ability to build key relationships with contract providers in diverse cultural environments
- Technically savvy person with a strong working knowledge with excel spreadsheets
- Works to resolve problems within a complex working environment
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and sector regulatory requirements
- Strong organisational skills and commitment to completing work accurately within a timely manner
- Ability to translate complex data into a language that can be understood by a wide range of individuals
- Ability to engage with others within the organisation to assist building open and supportive working environments
- A tertiary qualification desirable or equivalent experience in contract disciplines
If you think that you can make a positive contribution to the success of this organisation we encourage you to apply. We are an organisation that values its staff and provides opportunity for personal development.
How to ApplyPlease review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/668640_JobDesc.pdf Applications close Sunday, 29 November 2020.
177 total views, 4 today