Full-Time Senior Clinical Psychologist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a New Zealand registered Psychologist to provide supervision and instruction to students and support tauira Māori.
- Do you want to invest in the future of our profession?
- Are you knowledgeable about Te Ao Maori and feel passionate about supporting tauira Maori and developing bicultural competencies?
- Do you enjoy supervising, teaching, and working in an intellectually stimulating environment?
If you answered yes to these questions we’d love you to come and join our team in the Clinical Psychology Training Programme at Victoria University of Wellington as a Senior Clinical Psychologist (Maori-focus).
This is a diverse role which includes supervision, teaching, advice and clinical practice.
We need someone to join our team to:
- provide supervision and instruction to students in all levels of the training programme
- support tauira Māori, enhance student knowledge of Matauranga Māori, and assist the programme to continue to develop bicultural practice
- maintain a small case-load
- you may also have the opportunity to be involved in research work within the school.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- a New Zealand registered Psychologist in the Clinical Psychology Scope of Practice
- registration with NZ Psychologist Board, with Clinical Psychology Vocational Scope of Practice
- proven experience as a Clinical Supervisor
- competency and knowledge of evidence-based clinical psychology practice
- competency and knowledge of Te Ao Māori, Mātauranga Māori in the context of psychology, and Māori models of care.
We offer a competitive salary, commitment to professional development, and a flexible working schedule in an intellectually stimulating environment.
We can be flexible for the right applicant and we would consider part-time and/or fixed-term as well as a full-time permanent appointment.
Please feel free to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How to ApplyApplications close Monday, 13 January 2020. Victoria University of Wellington is an EEO employer and actively seeks to meet its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi. For more information and to apply online visit http://www.victoria.ac.nz/about/careers/current-vacancies Reference 1000359.
545 total views, 1 today