Full-Time Senior Change Manager – Wellington
- Do you have experience working in an Agile release train/continuous delivery environment?
- Do you have a sound understanding and experienceof structured change management approaches?
- Do you have experience of working in a complex and dynamic environment with multiple internal and external stakeholders?
- Can you help leaders effectively understand and communicate the impact of change for our people?
- Strong focus on developing change plans and interventions to implement and embed change
- Permanent opportunity available
ACC’s vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Change Manager to join our growing permanent Change Enablement team – this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that helps leaders deliver change in projects/initiatives across the organisation. It’s a great time to be joining us, as the wider Change Enablement team is also building ourcapability and change management framework for ACC. You’ll have a demonstrated success record in developing flexible change plans and initiatives and working collaboratively on leader-led change approaches.
Do you want to join us and make a difference to the lives of kiwis? Come work with us! ACC is all about helping New Zealander’s prevent injuries or if needed supporting people through some of the most uncertain times in their lives. Our team is here to do the same for our amazing ACC Whanau.
During our journey, we’ll need a capable Senior Change Manager who will build and maintaineffective relationships with our change partners and stakeholders across ACC, so it is important that you have strong interpersonal skills as well as the ability to think strategically and communicate with a diverse audience.
You’re someone who:
- is experienced working in an Agile release train/continuous delivery environment
- has proven senior change management experience in projects or business initiatives
- has a sound understanding of change approaches and working with change partners in delivering holistic change
- is skilled in influencing, leading and managing people to do the very best they can to deliver change
- can operate successfully in a team and across varying sizes of change initiatives. Does this sound like you?
Register your interest in this opportunity by clicking apply now to fill out our on-line application and upload your CV and cover letter. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our careers site, and any applications sent outside of the careers site will not be considered.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals.
Applications will run through to Sunday, 12 July 2020.
Please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we may move forward with pre-screening and interviewing. Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC career website. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Nadine.o’firstname.lastname@example.org
ACC’s Māori Strategy- Whāia Te Tika is a strengths-based strategy that is guided by the Treaty of Waitangi to enable equitable access, outcomes and experiences for Māori.Getting it right for Māori supports ACC’s focus on transforming how we engage with customers including business customers, providers and clients.
How to ApplyRegister your interest in this opportunity by CLICKING HERE to fill out our on-line application and upload your CV and cover letter. For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our careers site, and any applications sent outside of the careers site will not be considered. Applications will run through to Sunday, 12 July 2020.
84 total views, 4 today