Fixed-term Senior Business Analyst – Contract Opportunity
- Would you be available for a contract opportunity?
- Start date: ASAP – until 30/09/2021
- Bring your technology and agile experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join ACC’s Business Analysis Practice working in the Path to Wellbeing Agile Release Train (PART).
ACC has been improving the lives of New Zealanders since 1974. With ACC, you’ll be supporting people in Aotearoa to stay safe by minimising the incidence and impact of injury, as well as helping them recover from injury if an accident does happen. Join us – an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home and play.We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will be supporting the PART to provide analysis services in a key Injury Prevention piece of work for our next two programme increments (each increment spans 12 weeks).
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Experienced in requirements elicitation, analysis and refinement
- Well-rounded and comfortable working in both business and technical domains to draw requirements and potential solutions
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in fast moving agile projects
- The ability to gather requirements from multiple business areas to create succinct and well-rounded user stories
- An experienced facilitator with excellent stakeholder engagement
- Ability to proactively drive the delivery of the vision and solution forward
- Collaborating with your team and cross-teams to support the work, mapping from an end to end process point of view with no gaps
- Supporting test execution defect resolution,
- A can-do attitude
- SAFe and Scrum methodology experience is desirable
- Jira and Confluence toolset experience is desirable
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome applications from people of every ethnicity, national origin, gender orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, and/or status as an individual with a disability. It’s important to us that people bring their whole selves to work.
To support an inclusive workplace, we have:
- Employee networks:
– ACC’s Maori Strategy, Whaia te Tika
– Women’s Network
– Cross-Cultural Network
- Development opportunities in te reo Maori me nga tikanga
- Advocates in the disability sector
- Diversity and Inclusion Approach
- Support for Maori by partnering with iwi and other Maori entities
Applications will run through until an ideal candidate has been identified.
How to ApplyApplications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Career Website at https://careers.acc.co.nz/jobs/senior-business-analyst-%E2%80%93-contract-opportunity-wellington-2095 If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
153 total views, 5 today