Casual Senior Business Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Business Analyst
- Auckland, New Zealand
- UoA Department Name: HR Services
- Campus: Auckland City Campus
- Contract Type: Casual
- Position Number: 55559671
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join our Business Transformation Office on a contract basis.
- The role will see you transcend the office walls, meeting and working with stakeholder’s right across the University, from internal customers to external vendors.
- You’ll bring clarity to the business’s requirements from business process and systems perspectives, and facilitate workshops exploring changes and requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll have a passion for understanding business requirements and drivers, and for helping make these realities. You’ll also have a knack for getting to the core, and relish being the facilitator between technology and the business.
- You bring the ability to multitask, successfully keeping a number of balls in the air while making sure the business is always updated. You’re also flexible and enjoy working in an Agile environment.
- You’ll have great people skills, meaning you build successful relationships across all levels of an organisation. You know the value of collaboration, which is on display with your confident, well‑practiced facilitation.
You will ideally be a Business Analyst with five or more years of experience working with a wide range of stakeholders across multiple business groups.
In addition, you will also have the following:
- Knowledge of formal Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Previous experience working on Process Automation projects would be ideal
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at varying levels across an organisation
- Ability to lead a project or piece of work end to end, taking responsibility for the work, direction and delivery.
If you hold the experience requested above and want to work for one of Auckland’s largest employers please submit your CV online for consideration.
To be considered for contract positions at the University of Auckland, candidates must be eligible to work in New Zealand or hold a valid New Zealand work visa.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115.
603 total views, 1 today