Full-Time Senior Business Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to support key projects and initiatives across the University, enabling key delivery teams, projects and initiatives to improve and innovate the University’s services.
- The role will see you transcend the office walls, meeting and working with stakeholders right across the University, from internal customers to external vendors.
- You’ll bring clarity to the business’s requirements from business process and systems perspectives, and facilitate workshops exploring changes and requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- You’ll have a passion for understanding business requirements and drivers, and for helping make these reality. You’ll also have a knack for getting to the core, and relish being the facilitator between technology and the business.
- You bring the ability to multitask, successfully keeping a number of balls in the air while making sure the business is always updated. You’re also flexible and enjoy working in an Agile environment.
- You’ll have great people skills, meaning you build successful relationships across all levels of an organisation. You know the value of collaboration, which is on display with your confident, well‑practiced facilitation.
- Your learning agility and thirst for knowledge are beacons for others.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Why work for us?
The University of Auckland is ranked No.1 globally in the inaugural University Impact Rankings by Times Higher Education (THE). This recognises our commitment to sustainability and to making a positive social impact through research and teaching.
The University of Auckland is committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Flexible employment practices
- Career development programmes
- A competitive salary with five weeks’ annual leave
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, and a number of other discounts on internal and external services.
For more information please visit Staff Benefits.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Friday 21 June 2019 to be considered. Please include your cover letter and CV combined as one document.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website.
APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Search by the Job ID number: 20804. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application.
To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads).
If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 09 923 1115.
Applications close: Friday 21 June 2019
382 total views, 1 today