Full-Time Senior Analyst
Based in Wellington
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our team for a permanent position for a talented individual who can provide high quality analysis and advice. Who can also help us deliver credible information to support better decision making.
You will collect, analyse and interpret data from across the education sector and prepare written reports for presentation to the Minister and management teams. You will be skilled in helping Managers to interpret the information available and in turn be able to understand their information requirements and plan for this as part of the ongoing reporting improvement process.
You will be part of a team of Analysts supporting each other through problem definition, solution resolution and peer reviews.
We’re looking for someone who:
- has ideally two to five years relevant work experience
- can demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills
- has experience using either SAS/BOXI/Tableau and is a user of SQL and Excel
- can communicate their ideas effectively
- has excellent attention to detail and time management
- shows initiative and enjoy new challenges
If you’re data-savvy and this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
This position is located in the Ministry of Education’s National Office in Wellington.
For further information please contact Clare Hendra on 04 463 8263.
How to ApplyApplications close Thursday, 27 September 2018. If this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. Please review the position description clicking here.
124 total views, 4 today