Full-Time Senior Advisor, Voices of Whānau and Community – Wellington
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Advisor, Voices of Whānau and Community – Wellington
Job Ref: 31178
The Voices of Whānau and Community team works to ensure that the lived experience and the voice of whānau and community are reflected in our policies, services and practices designed to improve whānau wellbeing.
To do this:
- We create spaces to enable whānau and community voices to be heard and acted on
- We create collaborations that enable meaningful and long term, sustainable outcomes that support whānau and community to thrive in their own right
- We create conditions where whānau and community feel confident and are to enable positive change for themselves
We are looking for three amazing people to join our team, Voices of Whānau and Community within Oranga Tamariki. We are looking for:
- Storytellers– to reflect the voices and lived experience of whānau
- Connectors – to connect the voices and lived experience of whānau to Oranga Tamariki policies, services and Practice. Connecting whānau with parenting information and support
- Whānau centred Pracitioners – to engage authentically and directly with whānau
Are you creative, resourceful? Are you looking for a role that creates opportunities to bring about positive change for whānau and community?
Would others use these words to describe you? If so, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Catalyst for change
- Empathic & compassionate
- Trusting and trusted
- Open-minded and open to learning
- Comfortable with uncertainty
- Courageous and brave
- Strong and resilient
- Able to lead and inspire
- Great at whakawhanaungatanga
- Awesome at capturing whānau stories
- Confident in using tikanga and mātauranga Māori and Pacific
If you’re passionate about creating the space and conditions for whānau and communities to be heard, then come join us!
How to apply
If you enjoy working in a role with true purpose to change the lives of our tamariki and rangatahi, then apply online today with your CV and cover letter. Current Oranga Tamariki employees, please apply through your myHR portal.
Please contact Roxana Anderson on email@example.com if you have any questions about the role.
Applications close 10th December 2019
How to ApplyAPPLY HERE Please contact Roxana Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the role. Applications close 10th December 2019
448 total views, 3 today