Permanent Senior Advisor Voices Insights – Wellington
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Advisor Voices Insights – Wellington
Job Ref: 31955
x3 Positions Available
Would you like to be part of a team who supports and ensures that the voices of our tamariki and rangatahi are heard? This role presents a great opportunity for Senior Advisors to join the Voices of Children and Young People team, and to champion best practice in listening to the voices of our tamariki and rangatahi experiences and aspirations.
We are currently recruiting for 3 Senior Advisors with the following specialities:
- Qualitative skills
- Quantitative skills
- Maori Research skills
As the Senior Advisor Voices Insights, you will lead and deliver high quality, robust research to understand tamariki and rangatahi needs and aspirations. The role of Senior Advisor Voices Insights ensures that the voices are being heard and embedded in all Oranga Tamariki decision-making.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Undertake research in identified key area to build understanding of children and young people’s experiences and aspirations
- Analyse and synthesise the voices of tamariki and rangatahi with authenticity and clarity so they can be applied across the organisation and system
- Communicate and advocate for tamariki and rangatahi needs and aspirations to shape policies, practices and services
- Identify potential risks and mitigation strategies to achieve the work programme
- Provide advice and support to other areas of the business on best practice child-centred engagement, research and practice
We are looking for someone with…
- Significant social science research expertise (using qualitative or quantitative methodologies)
- Kaupapa Maori research methods and a knowledge of tikanga Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Experience working in a project-environment and ability to develop, manage and deliver projects
- Experience in the development of research and evaluation programmes and projects
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in presenting to a variety of audiences
- Experience in engaging with youth and children with challenging backgrounds
- A postgraduate social science/health/education/research and evaluation or a relavant tertiary qualification is required
How to Apply?
Please apply online HERE with your CV and cover letter. If you are an Oranga Tamariki employee already, please apply through your myHR portal.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Natalia Boskovic at Natalia.email@example.com
Applications close 6th March 2020
How to ApplyPlease apply online HERE with your CV and cover letter. If you are an Oranga Tamariki employee already, please apply through your myHR portal. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Natalia Boskovic at Natalia.firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close 6th March 2020
366 total views, 3 today