Permanent Senior Advisor Voices Insights
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Advisor Voices Insights – Wellington
Be part of an innovative team within Oranga Tamariki – Ministry for Children, dedicated and fully committed to ensuring tamariki and rangatahi voices are heard and influence decisions.
Our tamariki and rangatahi deserve to feel safe, have their voices heard, and be surrounded by loving whānau. At Oranga Tamariki—Ministry for Children, we’re on a journey to ensure that it happens.
The purpose of this Senior Advisor Voices Insights role is to:
- Ensure the voices of tamariki and rangatahi Māori are heard and prioritised
- Lead and deliver high quality, robust qualitative research to understand tamariki and rangatahi experiences, needs and aspirations
- Analyse and synthesise the voices of tamariki and rangatahi with authenticity and clarity so they can be applied across the organisation and system
- Communicate and advocate for tamariki and rangatahi needs and aspirations to shape policies, practices and services
- Engage with tamariki and rangatahi to understand their experiences, needs and aspirations
Skills and experience:
We are looking for someone with:
- Significant social science qualitative research expertise
- Experience with a range of different qualitative research methodologies
- Experience working in a project-environment and ability to develop, manage and deliver projects
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in presenting to a variety of audiences
- Kaupapa Māori research methods and a knowledge of tikanga and Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- A relevant tertiary qualification
We are seeking a positive individual, with relevant prior experience in any of the following – community / social services, health, education, research and evaluation, and work with whānau, hapu and Iwi.
How to apply:
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter. If you are an Oranga Tamariki employee already, please apply through your myHR portal. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Roxana Anderson on email@example.com
Applications close: 24th October, 2019
How to ApplyPlease apply online with your CV and cover letter. If you are an Oranga Tamariki employee already, please apply through your myHR portal. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Roxana Anderson on firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close: 24th October, 2019
674 total views, 3 today