Full-Time Senior Advisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sector Enablement and Support
- Full-time, permanent
- Based in Wellington – National Office
Reporting to the Manager Performance, Quality and Capability – SE&S, the Senior Advisor will lead and support work for the Learning and Development Framework and Practice Framework. This includes business process design, resources to support staff capability development, quality assurance and improvement, and content management of the practice hub. The Senior Advisor will work closely with other teams and business owners so that support is provided for initiatives that require changes in the way our staff work and to develop and continuously improve business processes and associated supports.
Key priorities for the role are the following:
- Ensuring SE&S is equipped to deliver on Ministry and Government priorities
- Reviewing and reporting on the group’s overall performance to enable the SE&S leadership
- Business Process Design and Capability Building – assisting with the development of SE&S infrastructure to support how we work
- Proactively contribute to the development of an effective working environment within SE&S that encourages high performance, engagement and collaboration across teams
- Understanding and experience in learning management systems would be an advantage
Apply now using the ‘apply online’ button. For further information please contact Lisa Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
Please review the position description here.
Applications close midnight - Tuesday, 28 May 2019.
300 total views, 1 today