Full-Time Senior Adviser Network
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Auckland – permanent role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, dynamic and innovative professional to join our fantastic regional team. This Senior Adviser role assists Communities of Learning to design fit for purpose student pathways. We also support Boards to manage roll growth pressures impacting on their schools.
This is an exciting time for the Network Planning team. We are currently designing and implementing an Auckland Education Growth Plan that will influence the way schools operate in Auckland over the next 10 years. How will education be delivered in the future? Will students still learn in the same settings? Do we need to deliver high rise schools? If you are interested in the answers to these questions then we will value your input.
This position would suit a self motivated individual who enjoys digging into the facts and then facilitating discussions with school Principals and Boards. Do you enjoy collaborating to achieve win-win situations? Do you love working with people to solve problems and implement solutions? If you are looking to extend your leadership skills in this space then we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will join a small dynamic team focused on planning for the future of schools in Auckland. In particular, you will work to implement or amend enrolment scheme zones across the Auckland region. This opportunity will allow you to explore the rapidly changing education environment in Auckland and influence education outcomes.
To be successful in this role you will need to be great at the following:
- Using project management methodologies to initiate, track and close enrolment scheme processes
- Employing excellent communication, engagement and facilitation skills; including presenting and leading group discussions
- Building successful relationships with a range of groups and individuals across the education sector and local communities
- Working with information to identify complex issues and facilitate solutions to inform decision making
- Leading and working with others to support and implement change initiatives
- Identifying the wider trends and strategic viewpoint
We are looking for people who ideally will have the following:
- Communications experience in a fast paced environment
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand education system and legislation
- Understanding of the relationship between policy intent and the range of tools available to implement new initiatives
- Experience working with ECE, tertiary, kura and schools, and influencing leaders in the education sector
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the link below. You can also view the job description. For further information please contact Ati on 09 632 9375.
Applications close midnight of Thursday, 25 October 2018.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. Applications close midnight of Thursday, 25 October 2018. Please review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/605463_JobDesc.pdf
437 total views, 1 today