Full-Time Senior Adviser ECP – Auckland
- Education Adviser (Senior)
- Maungawhau Auckland
- Do you want to make a difference?
The Ministry of Education’s vision is ensuring children succeed personally and achieve academically, so in years to come they are productive, valued in their community and competitive in the world.
Your key priorities will include the following:
- Working with individual kura/schools and Communities of Learning – Kāhui Ako to significantly improve their student achievement
- Using detailed analysis of schools/ kura performance and student achievement to influence change and maximise education outcomes for students
- Brokering support for schools/ kura where potential is identified – this may include building capability and strengthening governance and management, regulatory compliance, curriculum, monitoring and assessment, student and whānau, family and community engagement
To be successful in this role you will need to be an exceptional communicator with proven skills in building and managing strong, effective relationships.
You will also offer the following:
- Cultural competence, capability, credibility and understanding the relevance of identity; language and culture for Māori, Pasifika, English Language Learners and students with additional learning needs
- Successful experience of working with school leaders, Boards of Trustees or Communities of Learning | Kāhui Ako to strengthen school practice and raise student achievement
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent
To view the job description please copy and paste the following link into your browser – https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/656684_JobDesc.pdf
How to ApplyIf this is you then apply now using the 'apply for this job' button. For further information please contact Auckland Recruitment on email@example.com Applications close on Sunday, 12 July 2020.
103 total views, 5 today