Permanent Senior Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Auckland, New Zealand
- UoA Department Name: Bioengineering Institute
- Advert Closing Date: 15/12/2019
- Campus: Auckland City Campus
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Number: 55562472
The Auckland Bioengineering Institute (ABI) is a large-scale research institute. Our research deals with the application of mathematical and engineering sciences to biology and human physiology. We aim to improve understanding of physiological processes and to develop new methods or devices for the diagnosis and treatment of injury or disease.
We are seeking a Senior Administrator to provide effective and efficient coordination of academic administration and regulatory processes in accordance with ABI and university policy and processes.
The successful applicant will:
- Process enrolments, reports and student stipends
- Maintain accurate student records using our systems
- Support supervisors with admin task when required
- Provide customer services support at our front desk
- Manage a range of staff processes including academic development for students, management of leave and ensuring deadlines and key dates are communicated across the department
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be an outstanding communicator with excellent customer service skills and the ability to liaise with a range of different stakeholders
- Have attention to detail
- Have previous experience working in an administrative role working with several stakeholders
- Be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft suite and Student Services Online and knowledge of enterprise databases, preferably PeopleSoft
The University of Auckland is committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Career development programmes
- A competitive salary with five weeks’ annual leave
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external services.
For more information please visit Staff Benefits.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Sunday 15th December to be considered. Please include your cover letter and CV combined as one document.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Sunday 15th December 2019
514 total views, 2 today