24 Dec 2019
Contractor Self-Defence Teachers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Recruiting 10 – Self-Defence teachers (contractor part time/full time)
Criteria Ngā Paearu
- Are you passionate about the elimination of violence and abuse against women and girls?
- Do you have a commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi?
- Can you establish a rapport with women & girls?
- Are you committed to equal rights?
- Do you have an analysis of power and control?
- Have you completed a women’s self-defence course?
- Do you have facilitation and/or teaching skills?
- Are you physically competent and coordinated?
- Are you determined to make a difference?
- Do you have the time to commit to teaching self-defence?
- Do you have a feminist analysis?
Timeline Rārangi Wā
- We teach our courses in schools Year 3 to 13, Rainbow Communities, Migrant Communities and all local communities
- Training you as a teacher can take up to 6 months to become an evaluated teacher
- You will be contracted to WSDN-WT
- Our head office is in Wellington, we are looking for teachers nationwide.
- Initial interviews will be held via zoom video conference in February 2020
- For further information contact Kere
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply by clicking here
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th January 2020.
878 total views, 1 today